To celebrate Black History Month and kick off our 19th Celebrates event series, our editor-at-large, Errin Haines, interviewed entrepreneur Fawn Weaver, the CEO of the investment firm Grant Sidney Inc., and the CEO and founder of Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey.
January marked the 50th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. The 19th marked the consequential milestone with high-level conversations on the legal, historical and cultural impact of Roe, and what the future holds without it.
The 19th is talking with leaders who are taking bold actions, both locally and nationally, to develop equitable and sustainable communities that are more livable and adaptable for the most vulnerable groups.
Are the shifting norms of the last few years here to stay? The 19th is gathering business and policy leaders who think deeply about labor to discuss the future of the workforce.
The 19th is bringing together experts in senior care, economics and health policy for big conversations on the steps we need to take to allow Americans to age well.
For Breast Cancer Awareness Month, The 19th is gathering medical experts at the forefront of the fight against cancers that primarily impact women and LGBTQ+ people to talk about what it will take to beat this disease.
Join The 19th in-person and online for critical conversations about the 2022 midterm elections.
For Disability Pride Month, we’re listening to people with disabilities to learn about the current state of the Americans with Disabilities Act and what’s still needed to meet their needs.
Our third annual 19th Represents Summit focused on the 50th anniversary of Title IX. We looked at the history and impact of this landmark law, celebrated its successes and talked to leaders across many fields about the future work of gender equality.
For Mental Health Awareness Month, The 19th and State of Mind will host practical and frank conversations about the mental health crisis facing the United States.
- Live with The 19th: What to make of the women's electorate
- Cindy McCain, Live with The 19th
- The 19th Represents: Public Ed in the Pandemic
- Live with The 19th: What's at stake for LGBTQ+ voters in November?
- The 19th Represents: On Race and Gender
- The 19th Represents: Electability*
- The 19th Represents: The Future is Female
- The 19th Represents: Suffrage*
- The 19th Represents: Breaking Ground
- Amb. Kay Bailey Hutchison, Live with The 19th
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Live with The 19th
- Ronna McDaniel, Live with The 19th
- Stacey Abrams, Live with The 19th