Join The 19th’s Editor-at-large Errin Haines for a conversation on Black women organizing, voting and leading in the new American democracy — and what it means for an expanding electorate.
19th Editor-at-Large Errin Haines interviews four of the women leading the Biden-Harris communications team.
No issue is more critical to children and families right now than public education, with a global pandemic that’s keeping many kids home from school, forcing many women out of the workplace, and exposing — and worsening — massive disparities in educational advancement and opportunity.
Join The 19th’s Kate Sosin for a conversation on how the pandemic, protests and rising anti-trans violence will impact queer voters in the 2020 election.
- Live with The 19th: What to make of the women's electorate
- Cindy McCain, Live with The 19th
- The 19th Represents: Public Ed in the Pandemic
- Live with The 19th: What's at stake for LGBTQ+ voters in November?
- The 19th Represents: On Race and Gender
- The 19th Represents: Electability*
- The 19th Represents: The Future is Female
- The 19th Represents: Suffrage*
- The 19th Represents: Breaking Ground
- Amb. Kay Bailey Hutchison, Live with The 19th
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Live with The 19th
- Ronna McDaniel, Live with The 19th
- Stacey Abrams, Live with The 19th