The Amendment by Errin Haines
Written by The 19th’s editor-at-large Errin Haines, The Amendment focuses on our nation’s politics — especially on people who have been historically excluded and are working to make space at the table for themselves and others. Delivered once every two weeks, each newsletter helps you become a more informed member of our evolving electorate.
Previous analysis from Errin Haines
- Could Biden choose a new running mate in 2024?
- ‘We’re not going back’: Hillary Clinton on the message of the midterms and women’s rights
- How women defied and made history in this year’s midterms
- It’s been 100 days since Dobbs. What has changed?
- ‘A moment Kamala Harris was primed for’: What will the vice president do for reproductive rights?
Meet our editor-at-large
Errin Haines is an award-winning journalist with nearly two decades of experience. She was previously a national writer on race for the Associated Press. She’s also worked at the Los Angeles Times and the Washington Post.
The 19th is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Our stories are free to republish in accordance with these guidelines.
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Membership FAQ
- Major Gifts