Join us for this year's third annual #19thRepresents Summit. The hybrid event, held from June 15-17, will mark fifty years of advances in gender equity in higher education, athletics, the workforce and beyond.
For Mental Health Awareness Month, The 19th and State of Mind will host practical and frank conversations about the mental health crisis facing the United States.
Join The 19th on April 13 for a discussion on how Black women are finding and demanding a new normal in the workplace — while also prioritizing financial security.
To fully explore the impact of gender on health outcomes, The 19th is bringing together doctors, medical experts, elected officials, patients and more for an afternoon of critical conversations.
In honor of Women’s History Month, The 19th is sitting down with Janet Yellen, the 78th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury and the first woman to serve in this lead economic role.
Join The 19th for critical conversations on the rapidly changing landscape of reproductive rights around the country, as well as how limited abortion access could impact the health care system more broadly.
Join The 19th in collaboration with Grist for an important conversation about the urgency of the climate crisis and what you can do about it with Catherine Coleman Flowers, Katharine Hayhoe and more.
Join The 19th for a conversation about what it will take to create a more equitable internet for all, with people who are thinking deeply about how to make it a better and safer place.
In honor of Veterans Day join The 19th for conversations with those who serve and lead in the military about the impact of improved policies on gender equality.
In honor of National Women's Small Business Month, join The 19th’s Economy Reporter Chabeli Carrazana in conversation with U.S. Small Business Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman, CEOs Sana Javeri Kadri and Amy Errett with investor Arlan Hamilton.
- Live with The 19th: What to make of the women's electorate
- Cindy McCain, Live with The 19th
- The 19th Represents: Public Ed in the Pandemic
- Live with The 19th: What's at stake for LGBTQ+ voters in November?
- The 19th Represents: On Race and Gender
- The 19th Represents: Electability*
- The 19th Represents: The Future is Female
- The 19th Represents: Suffrage*
- The 19th Represents: Breaking Ground
- Amb. Kay Bailey Hutchison, Live with The 19th
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Live with The 19th
- Ronna McDaniel, Live with The 19th
- Stacey Abrams, Live with The 19th