Join us this August for our free #19thRepresents summit with virtual conversations on representation in democracy, sports, business, culture and voting.
It’s Pride month! To celebrate, we’re getting to know young trans athletes who are following in the footsteps of other trailblazers who have championed civil rights across generations.
In advance of Juneteenth, and a year after the summer of racial reckoning, The 19th is gathering leaders of the movement for a critical conversation on the future of Black Lives Matter. Join The 19th's editor-at-large Errin Haines, civil rights activist Alicia Garza, and Rep. Karen Bass for this important discussion.
Join The 19th for an afternoon of critical conversations on the state of the nation’s care infrastructure and the wellbeing of caregivers. We’ll speak to leaders, thinkers and doers about creating policies and much-needed support networks for family and professional caregivers.
Join The 19th for this important conversation on the history behind harassment targeting Asian Americans and discuss community-level and policy solutions for curtailing it.
The 19th for a broad conversation on what happens when policy is focused on women, families and LGBTQ+ people.
Join The 19th for answers to your questions about personal finance and economic recovery in a pandemic.
Join The 19th for an afternoon of critical conversations on the nation's fight to defeat the COVID pandemic — and the lessons we've learned from it.
Join The 19th’s Editor-at-large Errin Haines for a conversation on Black women organizing, voting and leading in the new American democracy — and what it means for an expanding electorate.
19th Editor-at-Large Errin Haines interviews four of the women leading the Biden-Harris communications team.
- Live with The 19th: What to make of the women's electorate
- Cindy McCain, Live with The 19th
- The 19th Represents: Public Ed in the Pandemic
- Live with The 19th: What's at stake for LGBTQ+ voters in November?
- The 19th Represents: On Race and Gender
- The 19th Represents: Electability*
- The 19th Represents: The Future is Female
- The 19th Represents: Suffrage*
- The 19th Represents: Breaking Ground
- Amb. Kay Bailey Hutchison, Live with The 19th
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Live with The 19th
- Ronna McDaniel, Live with The 19th
- Stacey Abrams, Live with The 19th