One year out from the 2024 presidential election, The 19th will be at the Diane von Furstenberg Studios in New York City for a bold and urgent event on civic engagement and voting rights.
The 19th and Poderistas collaborated for a celebration of Latinx Heritage Month in Los Angeles with high-profile creators Eva Longoria, Gloria Calderón Kellett, Dani Fernandez and Linda Yvette Chávez.
For Disability Pride Month, we welcomed Raven Sutton, a disability advocate and influencer, and Carson Pickett, a defender for Racing Louisville FC, to discuss the state of people with disabilities in our culture.
The 19th gathered advocates and organizers for a timely look into the state of farmwork and policy in the United States.
The 19th celebrated Pride Month by diving into joy and hope in LGBTQ+ communities.
The 19th gathered powerhouse groups to talk about how to prioritize mental health as individuals and in our communities.
In our April 12 event, The 19th went live on YouTube with two of our favorite internet experts to break down what digital blackface is, confront the harm it can cause, and note steps everyone can take to make social media a more empowering place for women and LGBTQ+ Black people and other folks of color.
The 19th Represents Summit is a three-day event to come together in community with women and LGBTQ+ leaders in business, finance, politics and more to talk about the intersection of gender and technology, justice and economic mobility.
The 19th traveled to New York City for the first time for a special in-person and online event to kick off International Women’s Day.
To celebrate Black History Month and kick off our 19th Celebrates event series, our editor-at-large, Errin Haines, interviewed entrepreneur Fawn Weaver, the CEO of the investment firm Grant Sidney Inc., and the CEO and founder of Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey.
- Live with The 19th: What to make of the women's electorate
- Cindy McCain, Live with The 19th
- The 19th Represents: Public Ed in the Pandemic
- Live with The 19th: What's at stake for LGBTQ+ voters in November?
- The 19th Represents: On Race and Gender
- The 19th Represents: Electability*
- The 19th Represents: The Future is Female
- The 19th Represents: Suffrage*
- The 19th Represents: Breaking Ground
- Amb. Kay Bailey Hutchison, Live with The 19th
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Live with The 19th
- Ronna McDaniel, Live with The 19th
- Stacey Abrams, Live with The 19th