Applications for this role have now closed. Please see our jobs page for our open positions.
Rate: (negotiable) $700 – $800 per month
Duration: Immediate start, for approximately six months with likely extension
Location: Flexible, U.S.
We’re seeking a contract with an advertising operations consultant to assist the Chief Revenue Officer with placing and reporting ad campaigns onto 19thnews.org and our newsletter.
- Training with our product team and our ad server crew at Broadstreet to understand the capabilities of our site and platform
- Field any technical questions from our advertisers
- Setting up assets once we receive from the advertiser
- Immediately communicating any challenges or concerns with assets to the CRO
- Reporting each campaign once it’s run
Relevant skills include:
- 2+ years of experience in advertising operations
- Ability to communicate effectively between stakeholders at all levels
- Proactive, dependable and self-motivated
How to apply:
Email Johanna Derlega, Chief Revenue Officer at [email protected] if you’re interested, making sure to include in the email your resume and a brief statement of experience that aligns with the role.